This course is designed for individuals who are already on a career journey but either want to or need to look for a new job and don’t know how to position yourself for the modern market.
• Do you struggle with writing your CV and what you should include?
• Do you want to improve your chances of securing a new job opportunity?
• Do you want to improve the way you promote yourself effectively and create a brand that truly demonstrates your value to a new organisation?
• Do you want to develop a better understanding of your strengths and skills to tackle applying for new role?
• Do you want to feel confident in writing your CV?I'm ready to change my career, let's get started...
Then choose The Career Wise Course for Career Changers: Changing industry, redundancy or career break? Secure an interview in your new career/industry. The course clearly guides you through your career options, provides expert advice and top tips. You will work through the carefully structured course including, worksheets and activities to help you create a CV that shows future employers why they should attract and hire you for their business.
Your "Career Wise Course" course will cover
Module 1 – Pre work
- Reflection workbook
Module 2 – Avoiding common issues in your CV
Module 3 – Types of CV
Module 4 – Gathering evidence
Module 5 – Formatting your CV
Module 6 – Key sections of your CV
Module 7 – Handling gaps in your CV
Module 8 – Key skills
Bonus section – LinkedIn Profile Optimisation, Writing a cover letter and Job Search
I look forward to being able to support you in achieving your next goal.GET STARTED
Frequently asked questions
Is the course self-paced?
Yes it is! You can access the course on either a computer, tablet or phone.
Who is this course not designed for?
* You are not willing to undertake a period of reflection as to the type of roles that you are interested in.
* You are seeking a high-level executive or non-executive role as the requirements for these are different.
* You are just starting out in your career.
Is there a test at the end of the course?
No, there are exercises along the way to support you with creating your CV.
How much will it cost and how do I access the course?
The course costs £149 which includes videos, workbooks and templates. There are also a number of options detailed below to sign up for additional support.BUY YOUR COURSE NOW
The course was really interesting, CVs have changed so much since I used mine last - 19 years ago! So much I would have never thought of doing (or not!) when writing my CV. The course content is well presented and informative, the content is lovely and clear and Kathryn is easy to understand.
Your dream career awaits you!
Discover your personal career path with my "Career Dreams" workbook where you will be guided through a step by step process to uncover your ideal job for your personality and lifestyle.
When you join, you will receive an email to confirm your subscription to the list. Please check your inbox or spam/promotions/junk folder and confirm your subscription, otherwise you won't receive any of my emails.